- Ensure the query has a selection created:
- Go to Analysis > Information Library> Edit your existing query
- Go to Set Save Options tab.
- Mark the "Create a selection?" checkbox and the "Show the selection in the query designer" checkbox
- Ensure the query type is correct. For Appeal Mailings, a constituent query is required, Acknowledgements use Revenue queries and Membership Renewals use membership smart queries ( This applies to membership Exclusions. The only way to use Ad-hoc queries with exclusions would be to build it from the exclusions query search window by selecting Add > Then select Ad-hoc) .
- If the query type is incorrect, recreate the query using the correct type, ensuring that the selection is created using step 1 above.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.