To view disbursement reports in BBMS:
- Log into the BBMS web portal
- Go to Reports > Disbursement
- Click View or Export in the Detailed report or Summary report column for the desired date (these dates reflect the last day in the cycle).
- View will open the export as a PDF in your browser
- Export will allow you to open or save the report as an XLS file
You will see various details about this disbursement, including:
- The total amount disbursed, which will be the net amount in the last row of the report labeled Grand Total
- The disbursement period
- The individual transactions and the amount
- Fees for each transaction
- The net amount disbursed for each transaction
The disbursement report can take 1-3 business days, after they cycle ends, to complete and become available to view in Blackbaud Merchant Services portal. These reports are available for two years. The date limitation improves performance and provides the current, relevant data. To view the disbursement schedule please review Where can I view the Disbursement schedule within my BBMS account?