- Log in to Division 00, System Administration after all users have closed out of the General Ledger module.
- Select System Utilities and enter the following under Execute Program: Program: GLB008 Switches: 20 Parameters: blank This will open a blue DOS screen.
- Enter S to Scroll. We need to find the Journal Entry Type and Name for the batch.
- Select R to Remove. Enter the Jnl Entry Type and Name for the Batch.
- Press Enter to remove the batch.
- Complete another Scroll to ensure it has been removed.
- Log in to FundWare to ensure the batch has been removed.
- If you cannot or do not wish to remove the batch for any reason, use C to Change instead of R to Remove.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.