- Verify that users have their own credentials for the hosted environment.
- Have the users log into the hosting environment using their own, separate credentials.
- Login to the application as a supervisor user
- Go to Admin > Set up system security
- Click New User
- Enter the username, password, and appropriate permissions
- Click Save and Close
- Have the user try to login to the application again.
- Have a system administrator delete and recreate the affected hosting user within the User Administration tool.
Click Chat with Support and reference this article.