2. Type in C to Change,
3. Type in your bank, or press F1 for a selection of banks, press Enter.
4. At Enter field to be changed, type in 2, and press Enter.
5. Enter down until cursor is at File Format.
The choices are:
Y: Include 9 trailer records. Using this entry will allow the size of the bank file to be an exact multiple 940 bytes.
N: Exclude 9 trailer records.
T: Include 9 records with CR/LF (carriage return/line feed) at EOF (end of file). A carriage return/line feed will be placed after each 94th character.
U: Exclude 9 records with CR/LF (carriage return/line feed) at EOF (end of file). A carriage return/line feed will be placed after each 94th character.
* When setting the file format to Y or N you only get the ##pyn file.
* When using the file format of T or U, there will be two files: ##pyn and ##py2. The ##pyn is all in one string (no carriage returns). The ##py2 is the file to send to the bank and is formatted in columns.
6. Press Enter, and press Enter again to accept the change.
7. Press ESC, and type in E to End