Reverse the trace report and re-key to the correct funds:
- Everyone must be signed out of FundWare.
- Sign on to Fundware with the business date that the trace was posted on.
- From General Ledger, select Journal Entries, select Posted.
- The date range should already be the date of the trace.
- Click on Find Now.
- Click on the batch number that needs to be reversed.
This will reverse the entry and clear out the due to/from accounts.
Verify the reversed trace matches the original, including the due to/due from entries.
Key a manual journal entry to the correct accounts.
Verify the module setups are corrected if needed to ensure this cross-funds entry does not reoccur.