- Please ensure that the document is in fact a Crystal Report document (example: not an MDB file renamed with an RPT extension)
- Open a backup copy of the document
- If using a CITRIX environment, reset the connection by rebooting the workstation connected to the CITRIX server
- The report has been overwritten by the export
- Rename the file and change the .rpt extension to .mdb
- Open the file in Microsoft Access
- If the file opens successfully, then it was overwritten by the export and the report will need to be recreated or a backup copy will need to be restored.
- Open the Task Manager. Go to the Processes tab. Look for the crw32.exe process and end all instances.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.