To install Advanced Printer Control, the client will need to be licensed to use it.
When purchasing a new 20 Pines (Accufund) product, the order will go through Sales. Blackbaud's Production Department then sends out a Registration key for the Product to the client.
The Product can also be downloaded as below, but the Registration key needs to come from Production.
- Log into the server as the local administrator.
- Download the APC installer file from the support website FundWare 20 Pines.
- Unzip the download.
- Using Add/Remove programs, install APC from the APC folder.
- Check all options that the client is licensed for (APC, EFT, Web Reporter, etc) along with Sample Forms and Sample Reports.
- Once the install is complete, close Add/Remove Programs.
- If you have an existing APC install on a different server, copy the *.tps files from the old server's APC folder to the new server's APC folder.
- Launch APC and create the initial user, if needed. FundWare recommends using "101" in the top two boxes and "pcfund" in the bottom two boxes.