1. Open the Control Panel in Windows.
2. Open Display.
3. Select the Settings tab and click Advanced
4. On the General tab, change the DPI setting to Normal Size (96 DPI).
For Windows 7:
1. Click the Start button
2. Open the Control Panel
3. Click on Appearance and Personalization
4. Within the Display option, click on Adjust screen resolution. Ensure the setting is at 1280 x 1024.
5. Click the "Make texts or other items larger or smaller" option on this same window.
6. Ensure this setting is set to 100%, which is the default.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.