1. In FundWare, select File, Report Manager.
2. Select the Module of General Ledger/Project Grant and the Report Category where you want to create the user-defined report.
3. Click the New button.
4. Enter the name and description.
5. In the Report Type drop down, select Y- User Defined.
6. Go over each tab to determine your filters, rows, columns, etc.
NOTE- Many of the definitions are drag and drop. For example, on the Pages tab you drag and drop D1- Fund up to the white line to create a page break for each fund. The same is true on the Rows and Columns tabs.
For more detailed instructions on how to create and produce user-defined reports, please see the General Ledger–Project/Grant Guide, Chapter 11.