In order to resolve this error, determine if there are any divisions to be converted that are not on the same version as the AFWCore database. Once the version number is changed to match the AFWCore database, re-run convert.exe
For example, one division might show in the error message that the division is on version 07_70_0053 while the AFWCore database is on version 07_31_2041.
To change the version of a version, complete the following steps in SQL Server Management Studio:
1. In SQL Server Management Studio, expand Databases then expand AFWCore.
2. Expand tables then locate the dbo.CN_Divison. Right-click and select "Edit Top 200 rows". Note the version number.
3. In SQL Server Management Studio, locate the corresponding AFW Database for the division that is on a different version than the AFWCore database. (Refer to the error message you received when running convert.exe)
4. Expand the database and then tables.
5. Locate the dbo.FWSystem table. Right-click and select "Edit Top 200 rows". Note the version number mismatch and change to the version that the AFWCore database is on.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for each additional database for the division that needs adjustment.