- In Configuration, General, verify the appropriate HST tax entity is chosen in the drop-down menu.
- In this same location, verify the appropriate PSB rebate code is selected.
- In Configuration, Sales Tax Items, open the HST tax entity defined in Configuration, General.
- Choose HST as the tax entity. The HST amount defined in the grid should be a combination of GST and PST.
- Save and Close.
- In Records, Invoices, add the new invoice. The PST rebate amount populates.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.