Power User Group Settings
- Right click on My Computer and select Manage, Local Users and Groups, Groups.
- Double-Click the Power Users group.
- Add your ADOU to this group.
Power users will need to have the following rights on the drives on your server. Reset permissions on the drives and FundWare folder, applying to child objects:
- “Read, Write and Execute” on C* and D** drives.
- “Modify” rights on the D:FundWare Folder
- C drive designates the default setting for the operating system drive.
- D drive designates a secondary partition used for applications and third party products
- Access this computer from network
- Load and Unload Device Drivers
- Log on Locally (Windows 2000 servers)
- Allow Log on Locally (Windows 2003 servers)
- Log on through Terminal Services (Windows 2003 servers only)
- Deny Logon Locally
- Deny Logon through Terminal Services
- Shut Down the System
- From Start, click Programs, Administrative Tools, Terminal Services Configuration.
- Double click on the RDP-Tcp Icon
- Select the Permissions tab and add the Power Users Group
- Give the Power Users group Full Control
- Right click on the users FundWare Remote Desktop icon and select “Edit”
- Select the “Local Resources” tab
- Under “Local Devices”, unmark the Printers checkbox.
1. Background system scans are fine to run on the FundWare server
- the FundWare and MSSQL Folders from the background scans
- Setup a scheduled scan for either the entire system or for the two folders excluded above (FundWare and MSSQL)