Imported data will need to be in a .CSV, .TXT or .XLS file. The EFT vendor must exist in APC to be able to be imported into APC.
Ensure that you have a backup of the *.TPS files from the APC folder before you start this procedure.
- Log into APC's Form Setup program.
- Ensure the vendor exists in APC on the Payees tab.
- Ensure your file has the correct vendor name, bank routing and bank account number information in it.
- Click on Import in the Payees window.
- Click Next on the first page of the Import Payee Wizard screen.
- Tell APC which file-type you are importing (CSV, TXT or Excel) and click Next.
- Provide the name of the source file to be imported and click Next.
- Select which fields from the available field on the left to import into APC and click Next.
- On the right side, tell APC which field in your source file contains the information being imported.
- Click Next to continue.
- Click Finish to import your data.
- Verify your data is correct by opening several vendors in APC.
- If they are incorrect, restore your *.tps files from backup.