To change the number of history periods:
1. Go to Accounts Receivable -> Setup -> Define Billing Runs.
2. Choose Change from the options at the top of your screen.
3. Type 9 as the field to be changed.
4. Edit "Nbr hist per" field.
5. Press Enter until you are prompted to "Enter field to be changed (0 to accept). If you are finished editing the record, press Enter again to accept the changes.
6. You will receive a message that "Billing run has been changed". Press Enter.
7. Press Esc (escape) and choose End.
To remove customers without history:
1. Go to Accounts Receivable -> Maintenance -> Define Customers.
2. Choose Remove from the options at the top of your screen.
3. At Customer prompt, type the customer number that you want to remove.
4. Answer YES to "Are you sure you want to remove this?"
5. You will receive a message that "Customer has been removed".
6. Press Esc (escape) and choose End.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.