- Sign in to FundWare
- For Accounts Payable,
Select Accounts Payable, Setup, Basic Setup
- For Payroll,
Select Payroll, Setup, Payroll Parameter
- Select D to D)display
- If you can see the parameter, reboot the server to correct the error.
- If you cannot see the parameter:
a. Select C to Change and 0 (Zero) to Accept, press Enter
b. You will see a message "Please wait for Parameters to be Loaded"
c. When "Parameter has been changed." appears at the bottom of the screen, select E to End
d. Go back into FundWare and continue processing
- Verify the GL Parameter exists:
- In the menu bar, select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration, Allow the business date to default to today's date, Click OK. The System Administration (00) Window displays.
- In the menu bar, select System Administration, System Utilities.
- Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name CST206
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run
- In the blue screen, perform the following:
a. Select D(Display), and 0 to accept, and Enter
- If you cannot see the parameter
a. Select A(Add) and fill in required information
If you are receiving this error in Accounts Receivable, look at the Setup screen and complete it if needed.
If the parameter is set up in the module you are receiving this error in, reboot the server to reconnect.