If you use Online Campus Community:
- Have users enter their Hosting Credentials when accessing FAWEB (they will not be prompted for FAWEB credentials) or perform the following:
- Contact Support and reference this article.
NOTE: It is possible to disable Windows Authentication, but please review the risks as outlined below:
- FAWEB doesn't have built in Password policies that meets security standards
- We have implemented Windows Authentication in Hosting to protect access to your database with traditional security standards
- Windows Authentication allows for Password Complexity, password expiration, and automatic lockout when an unauthorized user tries to log in more than 5 times. These are now implemented in FAWEB