Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, click Globally change records.
- Highlight Students or Applicants and click New Change on the action bar
- In the Available Fields box, under Student or Applicant, select Status reason.
- Select the appropriate operation and value(s) (BB95690), such as Add and [Status reason].
- Click OK.
- Select the Filters tab and select the appropriate filters.
- Click Preview Changes and verify the correct records will be updated.
- Once verified, click Change Now.