1. Go to Report Manager
2. Set Module = General Ledger and Report Category = Transaction Reports
3. Highlight ACDTL (Account Detail), click Produce.
4. Set your account mask to mask all dimensions in the desired ID Type
5. Note that "Report Type" defaults to "Actual". If looking for other detail, such as Budget or Encumbrance amounts, the dropdown must be changed.
6. Set the date range you are looking for.
* If you would like to see individual transactions, mark the Show report detail box at the bottom.
7. Mark the "Amount Range" checkbox for "All".
8. If requesting a range involving the end of a fiscal year, but sure to select "All" in the "Include Periods" field. If that is not done, the default of "Detail" is what will be reported.
9. Click Produce