- In Administration, select Set up system security.
- Select New Group from the menu bar.
- Name the new group and select Admissions Office under System Components, then mark the checkbox beside Integration in the Admissions Office Privileges column.
- Select Registrar's Office under System Components, then mark the checkbox beside Integration in the Registrar's Office Privileges column.
- On the Group member tab, move the selected users over to be a part of this group.
- Save and close the group.
- Exit and sign out as Supervisor, then log in as the user. Ensure that Integration is now available.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.