- Go to Config>Business Rules>Batch Options
- Find the section When adding a gift to a batch, warn if constituent has...
- Unmark the desired messages to stop for outstanding registration fees, outstanding Recurring Gifts, outstanding Pledges Balances, and/ or Lapsed Memberships (Unchecking the box stops the alert)
- Save the change by clicking on another module in the left menu, such as Query
- If users are logged in when the change is made in steps 1 - 4, please ask them to exit/sign out and log back in so the change will update
- If a user logs back in and the message is still appearing, go to Config>Business rules>gift options>activity options
- Find the section When adding a gift, warn if constituent has...
- Unmark the desired messages to stop for outstanding Recurring Gifts, outstanding Pledges Balances, and/ or Lapsed Memberships
- Have the user file>exit and sign out of the database again
NOTE: This is a different alert from the pop-up that can be set up to Automatically Display in a gift batch. For additional information, please refer to How to remove window pop-ups for membership and proposal in a gift batch