Post one subsidiary module at a time to General Ledger.
When posting in FundWare, either in General Ledger or in a subsidiary module, always look for the trace report in the Print Manager.
- Verify you received a trace report.
- Verify what you posted updated the correct accounts with correct amounts.
- Verify the trace is in balance, ie. debits and credits are equal.
If a trace report was not created, and nothing posted to GL, a manual journal entry needs to be posted.
The Error Log should also be processed and reviewed for errors.
If the batches are missing from the Posted screen, but the entries did post to the GL accounts, then reorg the General Ledger files (##cs*), and run the reposter program:
1. Have all users log out of FundWare.
2. Log into System Administration [Division 00].
3. Select System Utilities.
Program Name: CST900
Switches: <leave blank>
Business Date: Use today's date
Division: Select the appropriate division
4. Run this program for all ID Types; start date should be the first day of the fiscal year in error and end date should be 99/99/9999