- Create a new Transaction List report.
- On the General tab choose the options that best suit your scenario. If you are interested in charges only, only mark Charges in the Include these transaction types: section.
- If the billing item is set up to be used on all dates or two items are used during the academic year, enter a date range in the Include transactions with these dates: section.
- On the Filters tab, select the appropriate filters. For example, select the Product and Billing Items for specific billings items with valid dates for the year.
- Select the Format tab and highlight Sort/Break on the left.
- In the right-hand panel, select Current Grade as the first sort option.
- In the next row, select Billing item, as the second sort option and mark the Break? checkbox. This will enable the options at the bottom of this panel.
- Mark the checkbox to Print count per billing item.
- Click Preview.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.