1. From Payroll, click Setup and click Historical Data Items.
2. Type in C to Change.
3. Type in the data item you want to not calculate and press Enter.
4. At Enter filed to be changed, type in 3 and press Enter.
(Notate what you currently have for Calc cycle so you are able to change the item back to current value once your payroll is complete.)
5. Type in N -No calculation used, press F2.
6. Type in 0 to accept the change, press Enter.
7. Press ESC, and type in E to End
Process your payroll as normal. This data item will not be included and will not calculate.
You need to repeat steps 1 through 7 to change the data item back to calculate as normal for the next payroll.