- Click Dashboard
- On the menu bar, click Registrar's Office Dashboard
- Click New
- In the available panels under Registrar's Office, click Demographics. Add this to the selected Panels
- In the new menu, click Click Here to edit Panel properties
- In the description field, enter a name for the dashboard
- In the field to use, select Current Grade
- Select selected for specific totals to show. Select the specific grades to show
- In the show these columns, select Current Grade/Year and any other selected fields
- Include any of the selected filters
Note: The Dashboard pulls Current Grade from the Bio1 of the student's record and not the Student Progression Entry. If you would like to only show Current Students for a specific academic year, filter the dashboard by a query.
- Click Ok.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.