- Ensure the workstation and network meet all system requirements.
- Access ResearchPoint from a web browser (preferably Chrome or FireFox) on your local computer (Not in a hosted or Citrix environment).
- Run a speed test to ensure the local network is not experiencing performance issues as well:
- Browse to http://www.speedtest.net/
- Contact Support and reference this article. In the case please provide the following information:
- Type of connection: hard wire, wireless, or aircard?
- Laptop or desktop?
- Operating System of Workstation?
- Date of slowness?
- Time of slowness?
- Estimated time to refresh pages.
- Estimated time for a WealthPoint search.
- Are there timeouts when performing a search to Find External Properties and Businesses (found under the Prospects button)?
- Is this happening for multiple users and from multiple locations regardless of service provider.
- The web browser being used to access ResearchPoint.
- Run PingPlotter while completing ResearchPoint tasks by following the instructions in How to run PingPlotter
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.