1. While on the server, run a command prompt by going to Start, Run..., and typing in 'cmd'. Click OK.
2. In the dos screen after the path, type >osql -E (press Enter)
1>use afwcore (press Enter)
2>update cn_user (press Enter)
3>set status=1 where userID=## (where ## is the deleted user's old ID number) (Press Enter)
4>go (Press Enter)
You receive a message stating (1 row affected)
1>exit (Press Enter)
- After running this script, log into System Administration - Division 00 as the Administrator in FundWare (i/e user: 101 pwd: pcfund).
- When logged in with this profile, check Security to confirm the user is back in the list of active users.
- Open the deleted user's profile and confirm their workgroup associations.
- After checking the workgroup/division associations, log back into Accounts Payable as the deleted user and the invoices that were entered before the user's profile was deleted appear.