- In Reports, Directories and Lists, highlight Family Directory and click New Report.
- On the Relationship Filters tab, change Persons from All to Selected.
- Click the query option at the top of the screen, and click the binoculars to search for a query.
- Click "Add a new query" at the top of the screen.
- Create a new person query with the criteria: Person, Full Name
- Choose the operator Does Not Equal and enter the name of the record that is opting out.
- If you have more than one record opting out, choose Not One Of instead of Does Not Equal.
- Save the query and run the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.