1. Right click on Cross tab and select Cross Tab expert.
2. Highlight the row that is based on "CnBio_Name".
3. Select "Group Options" button.
4. On Cross-Tab Group Options dialog box, change the "CnBio_Name" to "CnBio_SorKey" (or some other field/formula that has last name first).
5. On Cross-Tab Group Options dialog box, select the Options tab.
6. Check the "Customize Group Name Field" option and for "Choose from Existing Field" select the name you want to show (like "CnBio_Name").
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.