By design, the Summary Information fields in a Constituent Query will not combine the total giving of two Constituent Records.
Create a Constituent Query that will group your constituent donors and outputting separately, both the primary constituents and their spouses' individual total giving.
- Create a Constituent Query.
- On the Criteria tab in the Available Fields, open Spouse>Spouse Information, and select Name, setting the operator to "Not Blank". Click OK.
- Under Gifts, select Gift Amount and set the operator to "Greater than or equal to" $1.00. Click OK.
- On the Output Tab, select the following Output fields:
- Spouse Name
- Constituent Name
- Spouse Constituent ID
- Total Amount of Gifts
- Select your desired fields for sorting on the Sort Tab and run the query.