- Create a new calculation (BB191144)
- In Grades> under Administrative tasks click Run calculations.
- In the Calculate drop down menu select Course Averages.
- Highlight an existing parameter and click Open or click New Calculation Parameter Set.
- On the General tab, select the appropriate School, Academic Year, Session, and Marking Column.
- For Calculate, select Course Averages.
- In the Include these calculations grid, mark the calculate checkbox for the calculation you want to run, such as Final Average.
- Mark Show Calculations for each student to view the calculations for each marking column for the students.
- On the Filters tab, select the appropriate filters, such as a student query.
- Click Preprocess Report to view the records which will be calculated.
- Click Calculate Now to calculate course averages.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.