- Go to Field Explorer, Parameter Fields, and click on the new icon to create a new parameter.
- Mark Allow Multiple Values checkbox.
- Click on the Set Default Values button.
- Select the appropriate table and field names from the drop-down.
- Click the >> button.
- Select the first line (blank line) and click on Define Description. Enter your desired Description and leave the Value field blank.
- Change the Display drop-down to "Description" and the Order to any sort order that you would like.
- You can continue to enter descriptions for all the other Default Values listed.
- Click OK and drag the parameter field into your details section and suppress the field.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.