- In Fixed Assets, go to Records, Assets.
- Open the Asset in question.
- Go to the Activity tab, and open the earliest period depreciation transaction.
- Go to Transaction and create a new adjustment.
- On the New Distribution tab, enter the new account distributions. The total of all distributions must equal the new transaction amount.
- The Previous GL Distribution tab displays the transaction’s original amount and General Ledger Distribution. This information cannot be edited.
- Click Save and Close to record the adjustment.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for each additional period depreciation transaction you would like to change.
- Click Save and Close on the Asset.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.