2. Select the form that you use to print your checks
3. Click on the DESIGN tab
4. Click on the word COPY above the signature line in the form and delete it
5. In the toolbar, select the icon of Mona Lisa and drag it to the signature line
6. Click on the box until it turns red
7. Right-click and go to PROPERTIES
8. In the TEXT box, click on the ellipse (...) button and search for the .gif or .jpg file of your signature.
*** You need to scan your signature and save it as a .gif or.jpg file
9. Highlight the file that contains your logo and select 'OPEN'
10. Click 'OK' on the UPDATE CONTROL box.