Get everyone out of FundWare and log into the server as the local administrator.
- Open DOS by clicking Start, Run and entering CMD then clicking OK. The prompt must be at the server drive that FundWare is located on. If FundWare is on the D drive, the prompt should be D:\.
- Type in: osql -E (Note the space between osql and -E).
- At the 1> prompt, enter: use afwcore and press ENTER.
- At the 2> prompt, enter: go and press ENTER.
- At the 1> prompt, enter: Delete from Central and press ENTER.
- At the 2> prompt, enter: update instance set instanceID=1 and press ENTER.
- At the 3> prompt, enter: go and press ENTER.
- Note the number of rows deleted from Central. If the Central table is large, it can take some time to clear out the entries.
- Note the number of rows updated on the instance table. It should be 1.
- Close DOS and Log into FundWare.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.