1. All users must be signed out of FundWare.
2. Verify you have a good backup.
3. In the menu bar, select File, Open Fundware, and select Division 00 System Administration. Allow the business date to default to today's date.
4. Click OK.
5. The System Administration (00) Window displays.
6. In the menu bar, select System Administration, System Utilities.
Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name CST206
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
a. In the blue screen, select C to Change.
b. At Enter field to be changed, type 4.
c. Press C to change again and enter appropriate ID type.
d. At Enter field to be changed, type .
e. Change Closed period - to 00/00/0000.
f. Press Enter.
g. At Enter field to be changed, type 0 and press Enter.
h. Press Esc and select E to End.
i. At Enter field to be changed, type 0 and press Enter.
j. Press Escape and select E to End.