When no users can see the reports:
- Have all users sign out of FundWare. The file names in steps 2 and 3 are for FundWare versions 7.30 and later only.
- Using Windows Explorer at the server, make a copy or rename the ##GLA*.* and ##GLC*.* files (where ## is your division number), these files are located in the FundWare\Data directory.
- From a recent backup prior to this issue, restore the ##GLA*.* and ##GLC*.* files to the Fundware\Data directory.
- If you also have Project Grant ID types and those reports are missing, repeat steps 2 and 3 for ##PGA*.* AND ##PGC*.*.
Perform a Division backup in Division 00 prior to running the instructions below.
Steps to create or reload ALL standard reports:
- Select File, Open IFW
- Verify that 00 - System Administration appears in the dropdown box, click OK
- Select System Administration,System Utilities. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name: GLS117
Switches: <leave blank>
Parameters: <leave blank>
Business Date: Use today's date
Division: Select the appropriate division.
Enter your ID Type if prompted.
A sample of your account structure is now displayed. Using the sample, enter the number of the dimension which indicates your fund, department, and object. You can enter spaces, dashes or other separators that will display in the report. For example, your account structure is AFFF DD-S GGGGG.g where FFF is your Fund, DD is your Department, S is your Sub-department, and GGGGG.g is your Account or Object dimension and Sub-Object dimension. Your account will be displayed as A001 02-3 44444.5 Complete your screen as follows:
- Run some sample reports to ensure your accounts are displayed correctly. If not, complete step 3 again.