1. To add a new date table:
1. Using the Modules bar or the Menu bar, select General Ledger, Maintenance, Date Tables.
2. Select the ID Type.
3. Click New.
4. Use the drop-down box to select the number of adjustment periods desired.
5. Ensure the radio button is selected for Add Date Table for Next Year.
6. Click OK.
Continue adding date tables as needed and click OK to leave the task window. We recommend only adding date tables as needed, because your year-end processing will roll to all open years, creating unneeded trace reports.
You will need to add a date table for each active ID Type.
2. To reopen a year that is closed data entry:
1. Using the Modules bar or the Menu bar, select General Ledger, Lock Periods/Years to Posting.
2. Click on the box with the plus sign for the year you are posting the budget.
3. Under the column Locked to Posting,click to uncheck the box for Beginning Balance. This will change the Status for this year end to Unlocked.
4. Click OK.