- Initiative Transaction: every transaction associate with a form. These transaction were entered through the front end website or the bookkeeping section of the event/form/initiative
- Non-Initiative Transaction: Transactions that were entered through the contact record. When you enter a transaction through the contact record, there is NO option to associate that transaction with an initiative/event (only Fund).
Also Donor Report should only pull Gifts (Donation) and Payments where as Payment Detail report pulls EVERY transaction type (Gifts, Payments, and Orders)
- Gifts - donation, pledges, recurring gifts
- Payments - relieve obligations
- Orders - registrations, purchases, e-commerce
In most cases, Payment Details report will pull more money than the Donor Report.