If the installation is being done with the Website Download and you are not a new Corridor user, call Support or enter a Case in Case Central if you do not have current V11 licenses. If this is a new purchase, it should be handled through your Account Executive.
The 7.XX server CANNOT be a primary or backup domain controller.
FundWare does not support domain controller installations.
The following steps MUST be done as the LOCAL administrator, not
domain administrator on the FundWare server. Domain administrator
installs do not install and register the program files properly on your
All software should be installed to the primary drive on your server.
1) Logon your server as the local administrator. All installs must be
done as the local administrator.
If you were shipped a CD, you may skip to step 4 below.
2) If you have not done so already; download the Corridor software
from the support website in the Support > Downloads section. This is Corridor V11 and you must already have the licenses in step 3 below to install.
3) Put your DMliant.lic license file into the DM\DManager folder. Put
your DBAliant.lic file into the DBA\DBA folder.
4) Using Add/Remove programs, install the software. If you have a CD,
browse to the CD. If you downloaded the software, browse to the
location of the unzipped download.
5) Double click the setup.exe program.
6) Click NEXT, then accept the license agreement and click NEXT.
7) Select your destination folder. It should be inside your FundWare
folder to make backing up your Corridor data easier. Click NEXT.
8) Select the location of the FundWare\Data folder. Click NEXT.
9) The Liant screen will pop up and the install will start. When
prompted, click NEXT.
10) Accept the license agreement and click YES.
11) Click BROWSE to browse where the Data Manager Liant license file
resides. This should be in the DM\DManager folder. Click NEXT.
12) On the “Product Update Available” screen, click NEXT.
13) Check the MF COBOL checkbox only. DO NOT check the RM COBOL
checkbox. Click NEXT.
14) Enter a name and company name; then click NEXT.
15) Select your install type. Typical is the default and should be used.
Verify the install path and change drive letters if needed. Click NEXT.
16) Verify the Program Folders. Click NEXT.
17) Verify the Current settings. Click NEXT and let DManager install.
18) On the Setup Complete screen, leave the Monitor checkbox checked
and the register checkbox unchecked, click FINISH.
19) This will start the DBA installation. Click NEXT.
20) Accept the license agreement and click YES.
21) Click BROWSE to browse where the DBA Liant license file resides.
This should be in the DBA\DBA folder. Click NEXT.
22) Click NEXT on the “Product Update” window.
23) Enter a name and company name; then click NEXT.
24) Verify the install path and change drive letters if needed. Click
25) Select your install type. Typical is the default and should be used.
26) Verify the Program Folders. Click NEXT.
27) Verify the Current settings. Click NEXT and let DBA install.
28) Click Finish to complete the DBA installation.
You will be prompted to reboot your server at this point.
DO NOT REBOOT the server at this time!
29) Next, Corridor will install. Click Install.
30) Uncheck the “View release notes” checkbox (unless you do want to
read the release notes” and click FINISH.
31) You might get an error referencing framedyn.dll, click OK
32) Corridor is now installed and ready to use.
At this point, you should reboot your server.
33) Insure you have Microsoft Access installed on your server.
You will need to go to activate.liant.com to get an activation key when you are prompted to do so during the install.
Once the installation is complete, you will have Liant Relativity on your system to map your Division Files to Access. You will also have a Data Dictionary to see all the table layouts. See How to Use Liant Relativity for Corridor.