Update the User's rights in System Administration, Security.
1. In the menu bar, select File, Open Fundware, select Division 00 System Administration. Allow the business date to default to today's date, Click OK. The System Administration (00) Window displays.
2. From System Administration, select Security, Users.
3, Highlight the user you want to add stage rights to and click Edit.
4. In the Edit User screen, Basic Security, select the division and select the Accounts Payable Module.
5. Click Customize Basic Security.
- For stages Mark for Pay and lower:
a. Click the box with the plus sign next to Stages.
b. Click the box with the plus sign next to the stage number you want to add right to.
c. Click the drop-down menu for Customized User Access and select Always Allow.
d. Click OK, and click OK again.
- For Paid or Reconcile stages:
a. Click the box with the plus sign next to Functions.
b. Click the box with the plus sign next to Check Writing.
c. Click the drop-down menu for Customize User Access to change the right to 'Always Allow' where needed.
d. Click OK and click OK again.
For these new rights to take affect, the user must log out of Fundware and log back in.