- At the client machine, click on Start, select All Programs, select Accessories, select Remote Desktop Connection.
- Click on the options button to view the entire screen.
- Enter the name of the FundWare server in the Computer box.
- (Optional) Enter the user's Windows login name.
- (Optional) Check the "Allow me to save credentials" box.
- Click on the Local Resources tab and uncheck the Printers option.
- Click on the General tab.
- Click Save to save the remote desktop connection to the user's desktop.
- Click Connect to connect to the server and log into FundWare.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.