Verify Bank Reconciliation is active:
1. Select File, Open FundWare
2. Verify that 00 System Administration appears in the dropdown box, click OK
3. Select System Administration, Registration Management.
4. Click the Registration Tab, verify Bank Reconciliation is listed as an installed module
Obtain new registration key:
If you prefer to perform your Accounts Payable check reconciliation from the Accounts Payable module's Paid folder, you will need a new Registration Key from the Blackbaud Product Support. Please call Blackbaud Product Support at 800-468-8996 or you may contact us through
http://casecentral.blackbaud.com to request a registration key that does not include Bank Reconciliation.
Applying a new registration key:
Once you obtain your new key, you will need to apply it.
1. All users must be logged out of the FundWare Accounts Payable module. Also ensure you have a backup of your data. You can create an internal backup in Division Maintenance.
2. Select File, Open IFW
3. Verify that 00 System Administration appears in the dropdown box, click OK
4. Select System Administration, Registration Management.
5. Click the Registration Tab.
6. Enter the new registration key.
7. Click Test New Key. If Bank Reconciliation is the only module listed in the Remove field, you may click Apply.
If anything other than Bank Reconciliation is listed in the Remove field and/or other modules are listed in the Add field, then contact Blackbaud Product Support for verification of the key you are trying to enter.
8. When you are ready to re-activate the Bank Reconciliation module, repeat these steps with your original registration key.
9. Log out of FundWare to complete the registration changes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.