1. Launch Accounts Payable
2. From the disbursements folder, open the paid folder for the appropriate bank.
3. Click Log Unused.
4. Enter the check number in the Unused Check box.
5. You may use the description box to enter a note about why the check is unused.
6. Click OK to finish, or click Apply if you have additional unused checks to enter.
NOTE: It is not possible to log a range of checks as unused. You must enter the checks one at a time.
This will not update the next check number in AP. You will need to do the following:
- From FI, Maintenance, highlight the bank.
- Click Edit and select the Account tab.
- Click the By use button.
- Click Edit and change the last check number in this screen.