The font size can be adjusted by editing the template you are using when printing or by creating a new template.
To create a new template:
1. In Print Manager, select Edit, Templates, and click New.
2. Fill in a name and description for the new template.
3. Select the appropriate Font and Size for the new template.
4. Click Ok to save the template.
To edit the font size of an existing template:
1. In Print Manager, select Edit, Templates.
2. Locate the template that was selected when printing and click on Edit.
3. Adjust the Font accordingly and click Ok to save the template.