If Raiser's Edge IS NOT Hosted by Blackbaud:Complete these steps if accessing The Raiser's Edge from your local computer:
- Login to the workstation where the error occurs as a user with Administrative rights
- Go to the folder where the AddressAccelerator files are located
- Copy ONLY the Update.exe to the desktop of the affected workstation
- Right Click and run this as an Admin leaving all of the defaults
- Try to validate an address again to see if the error has been resolved
- Does our Citrix environment use a MTE (Multi-Tenant Environment)?
- Is VDISK Golden Image in use for the presentation servers in the Citrix environment?
If Raiser's Edge IS Hosted by Blackbaud:
- Take note of the server you are logged into
- Once in Raiser's Edge look at the bottom right side of the toolbar. Right click on CItrix Connections Icon.
- Choose Connection Center.
- The Server is listed in here.
- Click Chat with Support and reference this article. Please include the following:
- Server Name
- RE User Name\Password
- Hosting User Name\Password