If you perform FileMaint on ##syp, you may see it returns Error 6 - File contains one or more incomplete records.
Rebuild the file with DOS prompt in Fundware\data directory as (where ## is your division number):
1. Make sure that you have a good backup and that everyone is out of fundware.
2. Select File, Open Fundware.
3. Verify that 00 System Administration appears in the drop-down menu and click OK.
4. Select System Administration, System Utilities.
5. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name AFW800
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
6. Press Enter at the blue screen.
7. The DOS prompt appears.
8. Click anywhere on the black screen to put the cursor next to the data prompt.
9. At the DOS prompt, type: del tp*.* (press Enter).
(**instead of ## for the following steps, insert your division number for the files)
10. Type: copy ##syp*.* oldsyp*.*
11. Type: rename ##syp*.* 99syp*.* (press Enter).
12. Type: rebuild 99syp,##syp /d (press Enter).
You should receive the message "rebuilding of corrupt data completed - records read = ##
Corrupt records recovered = ##" when it completes
13. Type: exit (press Enter).
14. Perform Synching Accounts.