- Open Start, Programs, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Configuration Tools, SQL Server Configuration Manager.
- Expand the SQL Server 2005 Network Configuration item.
- Select Protocols for MSSQLSERVER.
- Right-click on Named Pipes and set the Status to Enabled instead of Disabled.
- Right-click on TCP/IP and set the Status to Enabled instead of Disabled.
Note: For more information, refer to How to Enable TCP/IP and Named Pipes for use with FundWare.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.