- Navigate to Contacts > Database Management > Field Management > Manage Custom Fields.
- Click Add a Field beside the folder where the specific field should be created (Custom Profile Fields or Custom Event Field)
- Enter a Label for the field
- (Optional) Choose the folder you wish the field to display in - This option is used to group the fields together in the Custom Fields tab of the supporter contact records
- Choose the Data Type (for example, choose Drop Down Box or Text)
- Depending on the Data Type chosen, the next step may ask for a list of selections or number of characters. For Radio Buttons or Drop Down Box, you may need to compile a list. For example, a Drop Down Box for a list of eye colors may look like this:
- Once the list or number of characters is filled in where applicable, click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.