Then do the steps below:
- Sign into division 00 and click on division maintenance.
- Click on Clear AP Flags.
- Verify that obligations posted to General Ledger correctly and that they have moved appropriately to the next stage.
- Preform a re org of the Obligation files. An example filter is ##o*.* where ## is your division number. How to reorg with FileMaint.exe.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Determine the highest Obligation number.
- Close all instances of FundWare.
- Open Division 00, System Administration and highlight System Utilities.
- In the Execute Program section, enter the following and click Run:
Parameter: leave blank
Date: Today's date
- Enter C to Change.
- Select Field 8.
- Edit the Last Obligation Number to be one higher than the highest obligation number in the system currently.
- Press Enter and 0 to accept.
- Enter E to End the program.
- Log back in to Accounts Payable and attempt the process again.
Division: select the live division from the drop down menu